my saturday

I wasnt feeling so good. i knew there was a flea market but wasnt really thinking of heading down. Done with my chores and nothing else to do, feeling empty, i texted punat. My assumption was right! She was definitely going for it and so we met up. Spend almost the entire day shopping and im such a happy girl, got few tops and none bottoms :( Im supposed to get bottomsss!!!

Being around with them was superb, really made my day. Dinner at ljs and tea session at coffeebean. The hot tea was rejuvenating! i loved it :))

Okay, some images credits to fil.




















practicing on make up. hee!




im toughening myself up. im not too sure if you realized the reason for this decision.
dont wish to speak much bout it.

and you, its over.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts