yesterday & today

these past 2 days had been superb to me as i get to meet up with the missed ones.
yesterday, dinner at eighteen chefs with the lepak gang. however, not everyone was there thou. but it was so much fun, i miss having our constant lepak sessions. we had interesting career talks, sharing of oh so hilarious life experiences etc, got a sneak peek of hans hot abs. super envy him for having those.

then back by about 1 1 plus and morning shift the next day.

today, meet ups with the lions. honestly, me and punat has absolutely no idea how many of them will be turning up as we dint receive much response from the messages spread. and so i thought it would just be the normal few people but i was so wrong about it. hours passed, one by one came down and made it happened. oh how much i missed the times being with them and all. i miss our theatre times, training times and the rest of it. dinner at BK, then shots taken at esplanade. i love my lions. :) & love was super sweet as he came down to woodlands t fetch me. somehow he reached about 1and a half hour earlier. then followed me home for me to get change. and so he had to wait for another about nearly an hour for me and dint complain abit at all about it.

thankyou so much jibby! <3

images will be uploaded soon.

tired, and working tomorrow.

loves,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts