DMK Pumps

So, this is the story of this pair of black pumps. The day i went to sentosa, i was wearing wedges. The wedges were comfortable for me. In fact the wedges been with me for a year plus!

But imagine walking around in wedges for an entire whole day. Sounds insane isnt it? So by that evening, ive started feeling all uncomfortable in it. It starts to hurt, then i surrendered myself and got myself a pair of new pumps from DMK costs only about $16±

I think its kinda worth it and it feels soft and comfortable. I do hope it can lasts long. This is one issue that i'll always think off when purchasing pumps. It seems that pumps gets worn out very quickly maybe due to their thin base.

Hehe thats the end of my story for today.

Yours truly,
Saf.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

Comments

Popular Posts