Where did my money go?

So, how did i actually spent my pay, apart from giving some to folks, siblings, tuition fees, bills, insurance, self pampering needs etc.

One way that i always tried doing is to spend it on food for my family.

And so i did it for this month! All of the costs was on me. We had steamboat at home :) & we got ourselves lotsa meat, vegetables and others. It was really worth it i felt, as we could eat as much as we can and if there's any leftovers, we could always used it for something else.

Mama helped out with the marination etc. Coco accompanied me to the wet/dry market to get the other ingredients ready! One thing for sure, i got myself 2 pieces of salmonnnn :))

Well, this happened few days back then but i didnt have the opportunity to blog about it as the connection here had been pretty sucky lately, all due to singtel. Damnnnn. Im at the verge of calling them to complain about this.

And just when i thought of doing it tomorrow morning, it kinda gotten better tonight. Oh wells.

Alhamdulillah, for all the blessings that god have given us. amin.






Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts