time flies.

I cant help but i am falling more for him. Ironic isnt it?

Especially despite being with him all these while. I guess that so called time-off moment really works for me. Alhamdulillah, now my heart & mind is clear. Thanks to allah for making it happen, because during this period, i prayed alot for god to open up my heart and give me answers to my doubts/problems.

Okay, i wouldnt admit im pious. But i do pray and remember god. Yes, thats the least thing that we, humans should do. No matter how bad you are, how astray you've been, you should never lose faith in god and yourself. Because if you did, then no one gonna hear your prayers, not even god. Cause you chose to stop believing in god, then slowly, life will be meaningless.

Its 4 more days to go and i cant wait for his return! Insyallah he'll be back safely with full of smiles & laughter. :)

The future is unpredictable. We all have plans in life, a list of things that we wish to achieve. But as the saying says, we can only plan and leave god to decide. I guess that is whats happening now. Being a grown up isnt as easy as you youngster thought, honestly. Maybe the best thing for now, is to go with the flow. Haish.

Okay i'll end off with a touching video in which love had gone through.



Yes, i felt disheartened watching this video actually because i never get to send him off or even visit him during POP etc. Due to family issues, yes, he's ending NS soon but sadly, i never get to witness such memorable moments of his life. :'(

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts