changes

Hello all,

Its been quite a while since i last post anything about what's been happening around me. Well, life's been pretty busy for me, with work and occassional meet ups with my loved ones.

Ive to admit im still getting used to this working lifestyle though ive been working for a year. Why? Its because working lifestyle equals to mundane lifestyle. Still dont get it?

Basically, what i noticed from people who already started work, social life decrease, every day becomes a such a mundane routine.

Normal routine (morning);
Morning, wake up, wash up, go to work.
End work, go home, wash up, eat, rest, online, sleep/pray/jog etc.
Then the cycle repeats.

Unless, ive meet ups with any of my loved ones, if not, i will just head home straightaway.
Yes, and talking about meet ups, this is another issue that i've encountered as part of growing up, you wont have the luxury of having constant meet ups with your loved ones, even if you want to, even if the other party wants to. Due to clashes within our schedule. That is something that i have to learn to adapt to. Initially, i was quite paranoid about it. Because meeting my loved ones means alot to me. Apart from just spending time together, that meet ups enables us to catch up with our lives, update us with regards to our happenings and to further strengthen the bond we already had. As such, this bond wont be loose and fades just like that.

Sometimes, i feel pathetic thinking about this but as time goes, i began to learn on how to adapt it. Sometimes, it hurts when youre missing your loved ones but it doesnt seem to be coming the same way from the other side. Well, i guess, this is life. It is part of changing isnt it?

I dont know about you guys but every of my loved ones has a special place in my heart, when i already regard you as my special one, its not easy for me to just let it go just like that. Im just not the type of person who neglects the old friends just because ive found new ones.

In fact, i treasure more of the old ones because i believe they understand and accepts me more than the new ones.

But it takes two hands to clap isnt it?

So, at the end of the day, if it only works from one side, i guess this whole 'thing' wont work at all.

Anyway, this post is not meant for anyone, its just a piece for myself.
I still love each & every of my loved ones, always!

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts