Ain wedding @ Desa Kartika

One of my polymates/colleague got hooked on the 11/2/12. Im very happy for her, in fact, i really feel they're meant for each other. They look so compatible! The wedding was held at Desa Kartika at Heeren.

What i feel about the space was that, i dislike the layout of the space, it has very little space for people to go in and out of the restaurant. The food quality was average, not much variety though. Personally, i think it's not an ideal place for marriage because of the crowd and layout arrangement. The DJ at that event totally spoils the mood, i just felt that the humour that he's trying to make all sounded very sarcastic. gosh!

It was my first time, attending wedding held in town. I was torn apart thinking on what to wear. I even brought my baju melayu top, just in case. hehe! Overall, im happy for ain, hehe, she looked gorgeous as expected ;)

Done with that, my Bb(s) & roshan, we went over to cine for some arcade session, along with supper. Thankfully, my Bb(s) stayed near with me, thus, we managed to cab home. I just cant stand the crowd in the train on a weekend, so torturous!










Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts