Clothes, makes girls go insane

Right after i ended work, i headed down to bugis via SJE. I really didn't expect to reach bugis that early. I reached bugis at 4pm. If I'm not mistaken, I recall taking the bus at about 335pm. It takes less than half an hour to reach bugis from woodlands. That's how fast the bus goes. It's so much better as compared to taking train to bugis, which takes almost an hour to reach to my destination.

While waiting for coco, I had my lunch at HARA Restaurant, located close to Masjid Sultan. It's where it sells halal tim sum. I had chicken rice, siew mai and hot teh o, along with my fav mag. It feels nice being alone for sometime. It makes me think, about the future.

There have been so many things on my mind lately. One thing for sure, my management at my workplace is getting so much suckier than ever. OMG. I really wonder how others stay so long. I guess most stayed due to because of its stability in terms of career and finance. Despite that, i never really felt much job satisfaction in my years of service.

No one really cared much about you and hardly people look up to you. You work your ass off for hours, having backaches, tolerating all the nonsense and at the end of the day, you don't feel appreciated.

So, i am taking a new step and really hoping for the best. Insyallah, amin.

Back to my story with coco, we got our stuffs, shopped around mustafa centre, took a free shuttle bus to toa payoh, where we shopped again, for clothings this time round and back home. :)

That's all for today.

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts