Date with love (RAW images)

Here comes my lazy mood.

I've been having frequent dates with love. There's pros and cons to it. Pros' we get to spend more time together, strengthen the bond that we have. Cons, we spent ...alot.

Gosh, Singapore doesnt really have much interesting place to do/visit. That's what i feel. You tell me, if there's any interesting place/activity that we could do.

On a lighter note, i still enjoy every moment being with love. He just brings so much meanings in my life. Just that, now he's gaining weight :( After effects of ORD, this is bad. Must persuade him to exercise more.

Currently, im taking a photography course, to improve my works/skills. My class is going good. True enough, good photography doesnt just happens overnight, it takes effort, commitment and creativity to go far. It is a process of learning. My instructor mentioned, ' Being alone in photography will never help. Go in groups..2 or 3. That way, you have your assistants and fellow photographers to critics on your works, thus helping you to improve.'

He labbeled us as SAP ( serious amateur photographer). So far, so good. I'm enjoying what i'm learning and i look forward to my next class, in which we're going to do some outdoor evening shoot.

Till then, take care :)









(love and arep discussing about the apps that they can download for free through their samsung galaxy s2/s1. i'm really impressed with how much efforts arep put in to make his hp look organized/3d etc. Good enough that his hp last till now. hehehe)

Yours truly,
saf.

Comments

Popular Posts