My kind driver

Like I've promised in the previous post, I wanted to promote my kind personal driver who drove me around Bali for 3 days! So, this is his FB account below. If you're interested in engaging him as your driver around Bali, please just leave him a message via FB. I'm sure he'll reply asap. :)

Trust me, it's worth the penny getting him around. He'll bring you to beautiful places around Bali and will share good tips on how to survive in Bali. heheee! A good driver deserve some credits.

Any further enquiry, you could also email to me; weirdchic_greenfreak@hotmail.com






























Below are some comments given by his other passengers that he drove before. :)) All good things so far.



























(You can click on the picture above to enlarge it.)

And i've mentioned that the water rafting in BALI is much much more awesome than Phuket isn't it?
Look at the pictures below and you'll get what I mean. During water rafting, we met with these 2 very kind guys, Igor & Yarik from Ukraine. hehe, quite cute too! Yes, and thanks to Yarik for taking shots and risking his digi cam with us being wet at the location itself. It's really nice to know that they were actually in Singapore before they went to Bali. haha, what a coincidence and yes, they said they love Singapore.
One thing for sure, they mentioned that Singapore is very costly for an Asian country.

 haha I mean what's new right?

We even exchange travelling tips and emails, just to keep in contact just in case; for future..who knows.


Enjoy scrolling down. :))
















































(The 4m fall at the end point of the water rafting.Just look at our hideous expressions!OMGGG)


Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts