What if?

In muslim context, when it comes to marriage, its always good if you can find a guy that can guide you to the right path. But what if you are the one who changed the guy to be a better person? Better towards religion, himself and his surroundings.


Lately, god gave me the opportunity to witness the wonders of being in love could actually makes a person closer to god. Subhanallah for god's power/will to change someone based on a good cause.


I guess i'm fine with the idea of getting a hubby who's doesnt have a high knowledge of religion but if he is willing to change for the better, i guess i would be able to accept the guy.


Most importantly, he is willing to change not for me but for himself and to be a good hubby and to uphold the role of a muslim.


Insyallah.

Life is getting serious for myself.

I've to start thinking of what I want in life in order to plan ahead, insyallah.


Yours truly,

saf


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Comments

Popular Posts