Do you miss me?

Sometimes, i do wonder how much you miss me. I wouldn't really know because i think the only way is to show it as i've cant see you physically.

I got my Nikki a new lense, invested my kaching in it and i think this time round it's worth my money. Thank god for that. This isn't my first time purchasing second hand lenses and im sure i really learnt my lesson from it. Also, great advices from my photography course that i took, i really learnt alot on what to look out for.

I wish to improve more and do even more. Insyallah

Work has been sucky. My heart yearn to be elsewhere. Everyday, i could only pray to god to get a new opportunity elsewhere. I comfort myself with prayers, accepting that this is my destiny for now. Insyallah

On a lighter note, I had a conversation with a colleague of mine who got a 'hidayah' to be better as a person and closer to god. Everytime I talk to him about religion, it really opens up my mind and heart to be better. I know i'm no close to better now but i pray that god will give me the strength and time to be better.

Im looking forward next month another photoshoot assignment for me, hehe. Someone close to me will get engage! Im excited for my friend. heheh. More and more of my friends getting engage/married day by day. The thought of having the need to start a family sometimes scares me. I feel that I want to experience and achieve so much more, yet, at the same time I wouldnt want to have kids when i'm reaching thirties. If it is then, raising kids and communication would be an issue due to the wide age gap. Gosh at this period in life, there is so much to think about and so many decisions to make.

Whatever it is, I hope god will give me strength to go through it step by step.

Side tracking...i've got myself a new Casio watch at a low price! I love the simple details of it. hehehe.






Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts