Phase of no communication

I never really thought that i would really go through this phase in a relationship. I've heard of stories of how some couples literally not contacting each other as one of the party requested to do so, so as to focus on something. Usually, the case would be on education. To focus on exams etc.

I've always wondered so what if one is experiencing so much pressure, facing an examination etc
That simply doesnt gives you the reason/excuse to stop contacting your partner.What happens when you're married then? If you already have family but somehow you plan to continue studies etc. Would you abandon other commitments or responsibilities just to focus on one thing? Is that how you handle pressure?

Initially, i really thought that is such a crappy behaviour and never would i imagine to be in this state right now. Most of the time, im ignored. I don't even know how much pressure you are facing and even if you are facing so much pressure, guess it would harm to just leave a text huh?

Call me unreasonable, maybe i am. Maybe i am not that understanding afterall. I've tried, to be. However, i really think this is not the way to treat me. You should know i never asked much from you, or did i?

Is having that constant communication is too much to ask for?
Im not asking for a 24/7 or even an everyday. Even to get a daily text from you its hard.

Im not too sure how i should really handle this situation. It isnt the first time we went through this.
I hate to pen down all these negativity that we went through but i cant help it. Because i guess you wouldnt understand exactly how im feeling. It's more of you wanting me to understand you and your situation without much details provided.

Thankyou for treating me as such.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts