Review of Langkat Muazzam

My friend, Hafiz and colleague, Izyan was involved in this show. I have to say Izyan lived up to her character while Hafiz did great as a backstage crew.

Watching this theatre show at Kallang theatre, it brings back memories where I performed on a stage infront of so many people. It a new found love. I enjoy doing performing arts. Sadly after the closure of SSP, i can no longer continue that passion.

While watching the show, i cant help but give critics on some aspects on how to improve the show. I find the show quite draggy. I've seen a malay theatre in that 60s era and it wasn't as dry as this. The transition time was quite long and i thought, they should put boom mic at the bottom part of the stage as there were quite a couple of time, the mic went off and we could hardly hear what was presented.

The transition part during the changing of scenes, background music was played as well as a narrator was reading some lines..i could hardly understand or hear clearly what the narrator was saying due to the loud background music.

I think there are some scenes where they could put in more music to make the scenes more alive.

Overall, i love the costumes. I think the wadrobe people did a good job, the props were good too. And i love some of the characters that did a good job. The lighting were good just that at some parts, it didn't went right.

I think it was a full house. Im impressed with the number of people who came. I think the publicity did a good job!




























































































































 Enough of blabbering. Conclusion is, i miss performing.

On another note, i'm feeling guilty for consuming fastfood more than once this week. I should work hard to shed those unnecessary fats away.

Toodles.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts