My cup of tea

I'm feeling all hyped up today. Started off my morning with insufficient sleep from yesterday night. Slept late but thank god, i didn't miss my prayers. I tend to missed it when i'm lost in my own world. Bad habit, i know.

Work was tiring..roster was okay i guess. Headed home straight after work to catch up my sleep and was suddenly awoken by a phonecall by Bff for our jogging session. I managed to run almost 5km today. Thank god. I'm not too sure if its all in my mind or partly due to redbull that i drank before i ran. hehe. I still feel i'm weak. I need to do more.

One thing for sure, i've to run my upcoming marathon alone, sadly. :(

My music for today, enjoy.




I've a clearer future plan, alhamdulillah. Somehow, speaking to some people opens up my mind. Hopefully, it'll work.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts