What revolves around me

Some pictures that i took for today...

I was quite dissapointed with yesterday weather because it was all cloudy and gloomy. I wasn't prepared for it. I packed my stuffs, speedlights and tripod etc I brought it to work, planning to get a sunset shot at a specific location with my mate but at last, we didn't even take any shots.

Today, too, is another gloomy weather. It looks like it's about to rain but when it did, it only drizzled for a while and that's it. This is such a bad bad day for photoshoot. No natural light or whatsoever. My upcoming photoshoot assignment is coming up with about a week time and i hope i could do more after investing a better lense.

I've been all sick lately.

Currently, my nose hurts badly because a pimple is growing right beneath my right nostril. Apart from that, i've blocked nose and my body feels all too weak. I'm not even sure what i'm suffering from. Strangely, i don't have fever. Though, there are times my body feels cold then later, i began to perspire.

Surely, it can't be due to this pimple right?

On another note, a friend of mine posted something about world venture. I've attended one of world venture's presentation held at Bras Basah. Apparently, i've a friend who's in World Venture and i've a colleague who's in it too. Coincidently, these 2 people that i know, knew that I enjoy travelling. Thus, i received invitations for the presentations and as usual, these people will get you to sign up for it.

Thank god i did not, though i've thoughts on it but no, i did not. Because.... you should simply read the link i posted below.

http://isworldventuresascam.blogspot.sg/

I'm glad i've made the right decision. :)
For those who've yet to make any decision on it, read it. It'll help, alot.

 





































































What were you thinking? texting me at such a late hour after a day of keeping mum.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts