Review on Chloe Beaute Brazilian waxing at Concorde Hotel and Shopping Mall

Last week, I went for a brazilian wax at the above stated location. It was my first time being there. I would rate, 2/5 for the waxing service. However, the staff, Chloe, who attended to me was very nice towards me.

It's just that her waxing skills was a little different, as she herself had mentioned. Her method was more of applying wax all over the area, then, stripping it off all at one shot. In which, if you are not the type who could endure pain, this won't be a good method for you. Of course, by doing it this way, it gets done much faster. Again, it depends on various individuals preferences.

Space wise, it was quite compact but it's a good thing that they have a mini washroom within the waxing cubicle itself.

Throughout the waxing session with Chloe, we had alot of conversations. She asked for my preference on whether do i prefer her to talk or keep mum. My preference was to have conversations with me. Simply because it could distract my mind away from the pain. I guess it worked pretty well. It was such an interesting convo that I had with her. She told me she was in this industry for about 12 years! She shared with me history of her life story from Malaysia to here and finally, became a Singapore citizen.

Apart from that, she shared with me her knowledge on the after care of braz wax and how to take care of our 'area'. Now, this is something that I would like to share with you ladies out there. It is about wearing of pantyliner. She questioned me about the use of wearing pantyliner. Is it for personal hygiene or more of to take care of our pretty underwear?

How many times do we, who used pantyliner, actually changed it? She mentioned due to the heat and friction that is happening down there, we are encouraged to change it every 2- 4 hours. In order to prevent bacteria to multiply there. Furthermore, the material used in liners, is not so healthy for wearing it for long hours. She even recommended the best material to wear for undergarments, for those who worked for long hours, that requires walking etc. It is best to use the ones made up of cotton.

She even told me her hypothesis on the upcoming trend of ovary cancer, she said that this might actually be partly due to this issue. She supported her stand by comparing ladies in the olden days, who hardly wears pantyliner and the rate of ovary cancer which was very minimal previously as compared to now.

Well, i'm not too sure how true was her assumption but i guess, it really made me realized and learn something new. Done with the session, she introduced to the various waxing packages and facials, that they provided. Even when i rejected to take up any of it, she was still being nice towards me. She mentioned that they are going to shift to a new outlet somewhere near to orchard. I can't recall exactly where it is but she did mentioned that she will update me with.

If you are interested, you could fb search Chloe Beaute for more details.
PS: These are little things that i enjoyed doing, to' wax hopping'. heheh!












































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts