Hope

That's what i hope..

I pray..
I wish..

I shan't mention my hope, yet. Till, it's concrete. I'm planning to take risks. I was thinking to myself, why am i so afraid to take risk from what i'm doing now. I kept reflecting and thinking ahead. It may not be easy but we'll never try if we never know. That's what I believe. I'm praying that god will guide me through along my future plan. Insyallah.

On a brighter note, i've got offer for an upcoming photoshoot assignment next year. I hope that Qitareqa will grow even more than what we are now. I need to practise more skills, get out more often and get more exposure. I wish to be able to do more. Guess, i really have alot of ambitions. I'm chasing one by one, slowly but surely.

Next year, will be the start of so much new stuffs and i hope i will be able to go through every obstacles that I face. 
 












































You've made me numb.


Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts