The more time we spent

As time pass by, very quickly, soon, my girl will be having her big day. The more time we spent together, the more i feel sad. Why? Simply because i know i'm going to miss every bits of this. Life after marriage, won't be as carefree as how we are now. Not that we are that carefree as for now. As, even for now to have frequent meet ups is quite a challenge due to our different working schedule and other commitments.

Nevertheless, i will always pray for the happiness of my loved ones. I wonder how it feels to have someone who could really accept you and your flaws, who could shower you with love and affection and also, serious in being with you for a lifetime! We have grown sooo much from when we were thirteen till now! Yesterday was memorable to me. Ayg drove us around for the first time. We fetched minn from work, to our designated location for iftar. In which, we have alittle sharing session afterwards. Ayg & me were equally excited for Minn's big day. Insyallah everything will go as planned. We are looking forward to our staycation and preps for the big day.

Well, i have to say, we tend to eat good food when we get together. hehehe. We had fish & co and the caramel cake from fish & co tasted so heavenly! Ayg was speechless while savouring every bite of it. It was really hilarious looking at how she reacted upon taking the first bite from it. heheh.

I love my babygirls so much. No other girls could ever replace them. Honestly, im glad to have them by my side through my ups & down. I felt really blessed to have them. Thankyou god for giving me such precious people in my life. To be honest, i miss my whole bunch of girlfriends but to plan meet ups is tough for the bunch. At the end of the day, i guess, it takes two hands to clap. It takes commitment too, to keep the bond going strong. Else, friends could just become acquaintance, in a matter of time.






















































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts