Iftar with Charlie Angels
































It was a well spent iftar with my charlie angels, short and insufficient but we couldn't stay long because each of us have to work the next day. I'm still glad we had this iftar, these are my close ones at work and some of them have already switched career. So, it's really nice to see them again. :))

To see them again, i also witnessed changes among some of them. Changes to be better. I feel motivated seeing such changes. Yes, we all say, hopefully, we will change in a matter of time. And yes, it is true. For some, they have more courage to change for the better, for others, they might take a longer time in doing so. Whatever it is, we should never give up in ourselves. We should always believe in faith and don't ever judge someone. Whatever history a person may have, that might not necessarily be permanent for them. What we could do, as friends is to pray for the better for our fellow peers.

I do understand it is not easy to change, or adapt to changes, in fact, i am trying and fear and worry sometimes plays in my mind too but i won't give up. I will keep trying, slowly but surely. And i hope god will give me the opportunity to change for the better. Insyallah.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts