Temporary

I went for a course at Sultan Mosque on the bathing for the dead. Indeed, it is an eye opener for me on this matter. I've learnt few things on the procedures, the dos & dont's etc Syukran for giving me this opportunity to learn more. I wish we have more time for the practical part though because it was really rushing when it comes to the practical part. Also, they should conduct such courses with lesser number of people so that, we have understand fully the practical part. I think the ustaz spent too much time on the admin matters.

Nevertheless, im glad i went for this because i did learnt new stuffs on this. This was random of me because i just happened to see the poster of this course and just got interested in it.

Done with the course, met up with bff & hafiz for breakfast and i headed down to Geylang for the first time in ramadhan this year. We did a really fast game tour at Geylang. We were there for less than 2hours!  Can you imagine that? But atleast we got what we wanted, so thats a wrap for yesterday.

And i went again today with mum & sissys, also another fast game tour around geylang. Surprisingly todays crowd wasnt as bad as yesterday. I got to see the lights deco in which some said that this year's deco was boring. I thought its fine. It didnt really matter to me actually. Somehow it's better that they are using lesser lights because it simply means using less resources. Public are getting too complacent, i feel. Tsk.

Anyway, majority of my raya needs are done. Left with spring cleaning and treasuring the last week of ramadhan.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts