Intimacy or isolation

Met up with bff after work for a catch up session. It feels like i have not meet him for months! It was his first day back in school and he was feeling very excited about it.

Whatever that he shared with me seemed so interesting! It is something that i don't mind learning. Despite that, i know things will be much tougher in later years. I have made a decision and i wouldn't want to keep thinking about it. Whatever decision i've made, im glad bff is still supportive of me. I wish i could stop, drop everything and start a fresh. Yet, i don't know why i'm so afraid of doing so. I think i worry too much. I hate it when i starts to think too much. It drives me insane and makes me feel hopeless.

Anyway, i attended a course at masjid sultan last Sat. It's about how to handle funeral, shower the deceased etc. Due to night shift, the night before, i dozed off at some parts. It is so interesting how the procedures should be done etc. I felt blessed to have attended such course because these things are knowledge that could save me in afterlife, insyallah. More to come, on the practical part on this coming Sat.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts