Dinner at senibong

Yesterday was a great bonding session we had with my colleagues. We went over across the border to have a seafood dinner by the sea, with the beautiful sunset. The scenery was totally amazing, the weather was windy and cooling. I'm falling in love with that place. It was my first time there and definitely, i don't mind going there again. The food was totally worth the money. I will upload more of the pretty scenery in my next post.After dinner, we headed to KSL Shopping centre for a karaoke session, also, the rates were reasonable for the quality of ambience and sound quality provided. The good thing about that mall is that it's not crowded, making shopping a much pleasant experience.

Meanwhile, life's good. Been eating good food lately. Thankyou god for all the blessings you've given me.











































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts