Run & talk

Since, we are both working on shifts now, we can hardly have our frequent running session. However, we still try as often as we can. Bff starts getting paranoid and i have to train for my marathon. So, our last jogging session, we ran to yishun where bff had his haircut at my favourite saloon by my favourite hair stylist.

We walked all the way back and that's when we had some interesting conversation. It is super hilarious when bff can roughly understand what's going through my mind and we both laughed out loud about it. Seriously, irritating guy!I'm wishing him the best in finding the one. Haha. Doesn't mean you have the looks, it's easy to find the one. Somehow for him, it's a challenge but he knows i'll always give my honest opinions on anything. Vice versa.

On another note, i cant stop thinking about yesterday. hehe. Definitely memorable!
I'm glad that i made that action or probably, like what people always say, life goes on.

Okay, random note, how do you advise your close one to stay away from people who are already attached without really hurting them?

Honestly, i just don't get it when people who are in a relationship but can't be totally open with each other. I mean how can you survive doing that? For me, this guilt feeling will start to eat me on the inside if i'm doing so. I don't understand how certain people do it without much hesitation etc.





























Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts