Skating at JEM

My first time skating at JEM. I didnt really like skating there due to the  crowd and i just felt that the ice wasn't as smooth as the one at Kallang.

Nevertheless, i enjoyed myself especially with the little babygirl. This is truly a random plan. I love being with babygirl, somehow i could imagine if i were to have a babygirl, i would really want to shower her with lots of attention. I just felt that it is very important at this stage to give her as much attention as we could as parents. Once, they grew up, having a mind of their own, we could never have these moments back.

Having little ones definitely brings much joy and meaning in life. Despite that, financially, one has to be prepared to spend more not on ourselves but for the little one. The cost of living here is on the rise. I have almost just nice for myself currently, to imagine if i were to have a little one, i will have to sacrifice myself, resisting on spending for myself but rather for the little one.

I just hope if i get to experience having little ones, i would want to be financially, mentally and religiously prepared. It's not just a life, it's an innocent soul and how you mould this innocent soul, it's all up to you.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts