Gf getting hitched!

In exactly 2 more days, my gf is getting hitch! My dress is ready though it isn't how i really imagined it would be but i will still try to work it out. The cutting is fine but the material is really the perfect material for this kind of dress. Well, atleast now i know, in future, i can consider the types of material that suits for certain cutting of a dress. I pray everything will go as smoothly, insyallah.

I can't imagine the emotions my gf will go through. A mixed of emotions, a variety of expressions.
All in all, stay tune, i will try my best to update as much with regards to my gf wedding.
OMG, we grew too fast, time flies but as for me, i wish to embrace every moment and not rush into settling down. :)

On another note, love B. :)
Still getting use to this because it's been a while.



Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts