I love surprises & i enjoy giving surprises!

I was welcome by such sweet gestures from my Bb Nana. Im so grateful to have such caring and loveable people around me. What i learnt from knowing people like her is about kindness and sincerity. I do admit we all have our own flaws and sometimes we just don't realize our flaws till someone actually pointed it out to us.

That's the good thing about sharing certain issues with your trusted ones. Of course there is a difference between the busy body and the ones who truly cares. It's not easy to find the ones you can trust.
Only after you've been through with someone for a certain period then, can you truly know the true colors of someone. Then, it's up to you to decide whether is it worth being close with that person or not.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts