It gets harder as i grow older

Still stuck with dilemma in relation to studies and work. Time is a big issue for me. This is the only major factor that is bothering me. I can't stop worrying on whether am i able to cope with the shift work that i'm in. Work isn't that bad for some days but for most days, work is pretty much exhausting. To think I have to do even more OT, to get time off for school. All my future free time with be for school. I can't imagine having to chiong OT and commit to school. Why must i be stuck in this dilemma and till when? :(

I've been applying for numerous jobs but still, none replied. Well, in the early part of the year, i do have a few jobs offer but due to certain factors, i rejected. As much as i want to, i would prefer to be in the government sector. However, this is much tougher that I thought. The number of replies that i received from government sector is much lesser as compared to the replies that i receive in the private sector.

This is going to be the toughest decision I will make to either just go for it or stop chasing my dreams and be contented with what I have right now. We shall see. I won't make any promises but I'm taking a big risk. I have to sacrifice my passion for photography, rejecting future assignments, if there is any. :( Also, resisting from travelling, :( :(  :( just to save leave. The thought of this, is already depressing to me. Haish.

The need to sacrifice, for my future. We shall see..in 2014.

Yours truly,
saf



Comments

Popular Posts