First time!

There's always a first time for everything! Well, I drove mpv for the first time for 3 consecutive days for the weekend. Spending quality time with family & B! It was a nice experience to drive B around since he is always the one bringing me around and feels even better to be driven by B!. Hee.

My family organized chalet for the weekend and it is super tiring! Urgh. Ma being herself, always kiasu bringing more than what is required. Tsk! Despite all the fatigueness, I am blessed to be able to spend time with my loved ones. Alhamdulillah. :)

B is definitely a blessing in disguise. I can't thank god enough for all the blessings that have been given to me.

I need to rest. To restore my energy for work followed by vacay in about 3 days time! Simply can't wait for my vacaaay.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts