A day with my babes!

Before i begin on my day with my babes, i need to write on what i had on CNY. Night was spent with B and i totally love night dates, doing nothing and just enjoying the scenery and the serenity of being away from the busy world. The weather was chilly and the crowd wasn't much and i'm glad he chose to follow my way instead. Hee.

I thought i was the only one wih such negative mindset but i guess i wasnt the only one when a close friend of mine shared the similar sentiments. Sometimes, i wonder why is it that i have such pessimistic mindset when the other party doesnt? Urgh.

Anyway, off day was well spent with my babes! We headed down to Bishan park. Indeed, the park has a very interesting open concept, filled with clean, greenery all around. It looks very well maintained. Hopefully, this will remain the same for the coming years. So, my lil titsy was teaching me to play the ukelele and i'm having a hard time trying to get the tempo of the strumming. I'm amazed that she could play it so smoothly. Totally envy herrr! Haiyaa.

I caught some pretty shots of the scenery there too, in which, i will upload the images as soon as i get my lappy back. So stay tune! Oh and in a matter of days, will be a special date for me. How time flies! :)

PS: I can never totally get over someone. Somehow.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts