With transport, distance isnt an issue

The first time we went out as a group. Glad to have supper together at Pandan, along with our partners. In fact, i felt blessed to have such sessions, especially before my girls got hitched. Thus, moments like these are very precious to me. Hee and just as i thought, we got along so fine even if its our first time together.

On another note, my upcoming vacay flight and accomodation is settled, only left to go! I hope it will be a fulfilling trip despite the fact that i've already been there. Due to my upcoming vacay, i've to renew my passport which is expiring in Sept. I still feel like it's such a waste that i've to renew this early! It still looks as good as new. :(

Oh and i had an interview today which was fine. My interviewer is such a good looking person. Hehe. Okay, i'm hoping everything will go as planned, insyallah. I couldn't careless what others would think as i've already made up my mind and i'm going to work for it myself. :)

I'm grateful to have supportive folks who always supports and believe in me. Not to forget, i'm glad to have B by my side too. Alhamdulillah.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts