Review on El Marino Blanc

Based on many reviews or atleast from what i see and read, many benefit from consuming El Marino Blanc. However, i guess it doesn't work for me. My face had a minor breakout then, i tried various products to overcome this issue but to no avail.

One fine day, an old friend of my mom came over my house and started selling this product. This collagen drink and when she saw my face condition, she reccomended me to take it. Initially, i was hesitant to even try. However, after much persuasion from dear mom, i tried. So, at first it was okay. I finish the 8 boxes of my first purchase of El Marino, i guess initially, it does help in some ways. Better skin complexion and i thought my breakouts are reducing. So, i continued ordering the 2nd time purchase of 8 boxes. That was when i realized my breakouts are actually on the rise rather than otherwise. Initially, i was wondering what was the cause of my major breakouts. Is it due to the fact that I ever used tabita?But i have friends who uses that but they don't have such reactions. In fact, actually, i think my face got better when i use tabita. But i stop using since the news came out about it.

Or is it something that i ate? I even went to doctor and he mentioned it is not due to food allergy reaction. In fact, he mentioned, it's due to hormones. -,-

He gave me antibiotics and cream to apply. Before this, i tried various creams. I even tried facial products that Steph reccomend me. I tried facial products from luxola. Also, i guess it didn't work for me.

Finally, i made up my mind to stop consuming El Marino Blanc and i tried getting facial wash from Himalaya. Thankfully, it has gotten better. So, you can take a look at my hideous breakout images below...Warning for viewer discretion.

Honestly, having major breakouts is the most depressing state in my life. I cant never forget the moment. It is a total nightmare for me especially because during my teens years, i never face such issues. Hence, i never thought having such breakouts after my age is over the puberty period.
 Then....

Major breakouts!














































Now, it's just the scars that are left. And only few of the small ones left.
My only hope now is for the scars to be gone. However, i know, i can never have my flawless skin back :(

Yours truly,
saf



Comments

Popular Posts