Gerek kakis at work

These are the people who makes work alittle more interesting. Work is mundane but with these lovelies, it keeps me going. I'm glad to have this bunch. The ones i can joke with and depend on. I don't know how i will survive work daily without them.

I'm looking forward to a road trip, which, i have to get permission from my man before proceeding because if he approve, it will be my first ever road trip driving up to KL. Bismillah, praying hard that i get the approval. :)

On another note, someone shared me a lifestory yesterday and it hits me to think of the blessings that i was given all these while. I'm blessed and thankful that god didn't give me obstacles that i couldn't go through till today. For every obstacle that i face, i came to realize that someone, somewhere out there have to go through a bigger obstacle than myself. For that, alhamdulillah that we are all blessed with the strength that is given by god himself. 

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts