Sweetie pie!

So, someone became a sweetheart today. I was asked to go on a date with this person. He treated me movie, we had dinner at Wing Zone, for the first time!

Lastly, he brought me to a pretty place, which i fell in love with it at sight. Truly breathtaking!

Okay, the verdict for Wing Zone, it wasnt as spicy as i predicted because i cant stand super spicy stuffs. But i tried to take the level 4 flavour for the wings and i still managed to eat it. I tried the sour flavour, also not as sour as i thought it would be. Concept wise, it is quite interesting as there were many flavours for you to try and prices are quite reasonable for the quantity served.

The service provided were quite efficient and i think overall, i would rate about 3/5. However, i still prefer bbq wings at East Coast. Superr yummyy!

I'm done for today. Shagged.

Comments

Popular Posts