Life is precious

When i see people who commit suicide, i would always wonder why do they resort to such an act? Death is definitely not a solution to whatever problems that one is facing. There is always a way out, someways, somehow.

This is when the power of faith plays an important part in our life. The faith in god and faith in destiny. Always remind yourselves that god will not put you through tests if he knows you are not strong enough to go through it. Life is too precious, within a blink anything can happen. So, please, treasure your dear lives, people.

In conjunction with the topic of death, my favourite fashion blogger, Ami Schaheera has passed away.

I am quite taken aback with this news that i read from Yuna's IG. It is such a dishearterning piece of news. Despite never meet her in person, i fell in love with her eversince i came across her blog. Her love for fashion and her will to fight against the illness that she is facing. She is such an inspiration for her positive energy. If someone like could be so positive in life despite being struck by an illness, what more us, who are healthy and able to think rationally.

May her soul be placed among the good ones. Amin, alfatiha.
And i pray for her hubby and dear family to be strong. As i know parting with the ones you love is the most toughest thing one could ever go through. Especially if it's your spouse or lover. I've heard stories and witness people in coping life after losing the one you love dearly, it's not easy at all.

It is such a painful experience. I pray to god, if ever i have to face through such challenge, i pray for courage and strength to continue living.

Life as it is now is good. I'm happy with my life as it is now, alhamdulillah for the blessings, wealth and health.

I'm glad to have understanding folks who trust and gave me freedom to venture out and experience life as an adventure. There will always be times, i wish they could be better in some ways but i've realized everything is for my own good. I'm grateful for that. I admit as a daughter i may not be the best but for sure, i will always be praying for their well being daily without fail.

On another note....i'm looking forward to my upcoming vacay and i love spending dates with B! :)

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts