Bandung, Day 1

Before, i missed out anything that we did on day 1 in Bandung let me roughly summarize the yesterday in these few paragraph.

We reached at airport at about noon. This time round the flight wasnt as smooth as compared to my previous flight, probably due to bad weather. There were a few times that we could feel the turbelance. I kept calm and just enjoy the view through my window. I was feeling very uncomfortable with the seat. I guess i can never get comfortable with AirAsia seat because its so packed and my posture feels so stiff.

Anyway, once reached, we headed for lunch, followed my shopping at Jln Sutro Joyo, which i love! My first time heading there and they sell casual clothings with their local brands. Good price with nice designs! The shops there were similar to haji lane type.

Done with that, we went to pasar baru in which, i seriously the time we had there wasnt enough as i didn't get to complete my shopping list. :(

At night, we went to the transtudio theme park, which is not bad actually. Better than KL timesquare, followed by dinner and back to the hotel.
By the time, im at hotel, i felt super shagged. Honestly, i feel this is the first time in history that i stayed up so long straight after night shift.

Done for yesterday and my adventure starts today! Take care people.

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts