An image to uphold, a reputation to build.

Most times, when i'm alone at home, it drives me into my own world of endless thoughts. A reason why i hate being too much at home, alone. Sometimes, these thoughts could be dangerous to me. At times, it's these thoughts that kills me. I think being a female, is complicated. Much complicated than men. We all couldn't deny that fact.

Simply because, all these stupid games of various emotions is uncontrollable by us. Unlike men, majority are simple and straightforward and they don't have a monthly issue of a change of emotions within a day or a period.

So, i was reading this book and certain parts of it, i could relate. Like how inexperienced i am at handling certain issues. Then, it made me reminds of someone i love. I cant deny, reading a book influence my mind in someways or rather. That sudden need for attention and that fear that if you don't get any, you'l be more dissapointed than ever.

But i was wrong, i followed my gut feeling, turns out everything went well. In fact, better than i expected. Afterall, there's really nothing to be fear or worry. For that, i'm thankful and blessed. Really blessed because sometimes, little actions could mean alot to me.

A note to females out there, stop being played with your own emotions/thoughts, sometimes it's better to be direct and open and to trust your partner and go with the flow.

Feeling loved by B.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts