Day3/4

Day 3 we went to Kawah putih with gorgeous scenery. Followed by swimming at hot spring and having lunch at another sindang reret outlet apart from our hotel.

Then, we went to kartika for purchasing of some brownies along with shopping at some random factory outlet.

And we ended the day with dinner at Takigawa Meat Bar Rest. I was totally in love with this rest. I can never forget the cosy ambience and beautiful scenery that goes along with it. I shall post some photos of this soon.

Last day, we have no time to do anything except heading straight to the aiport for our flight.

I have to say, this second time of going bandung was definitely a fruitful experience for me. I totally enjoyed the itinery and company. To more adventures ahead! Alhamdulillah for the safe journey and the fact that everything goes smoothly. Syukran :)

Yours truly,
Saf

Comments

Popular Posts