Moving on to greener grass

Nothing remains constant in this world, not even our faith.

That being said, one of my close ones left me. She started off as my mentor. Guiding me at work then we became close, closer than just colleagues. I'm truly glad to have her as a mentor. It turned out we clicked so well, till now. Alhamdulillahh.

Throughout the years we are together, we went through alot of adventures, been there for each other and witnessed each other's transformation. I'm very mush disheartened with her farewell but i know it's all for her own good. She left for good. She left this hell for good. Soon one by one of my close ones will leave me. I'm so bad at coping with changes. :(

Especially involving my loved ones leaving me. As much as i hate to think about this, the time will come. I know. Whatever it is, i will always pray for the best for you. I look forward for your big day and hope this bond will not end here. :))

Then, i thought to myself, how long more will i stay?

On another note, that night incident. It made me lose my sanity. For a while, i fell, i gave in, almost, fully. But, i stop. I fight against it. It's tough. It gets tougher as i grow older but i know i have to fight against the urge.

Just dissapointed. :(

And to you, when will you ever keep your words?




Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts