My gf is married!

A beautiful backdated event.

My girlfriends are excited upon seeing me and B!hee. Okay, that was besides the point. Truly, i'm blessed to witness this beautiful event of my girlfriend getting hitched. The first among us. It's like a counting down game among my girlfriends and i was thinking i would be the last, most definitely.

Anyway, B travelled through rain and sacrifice time to attend this event. hee. I really appreciate his efforts and it was nice meeting up with girlfriends though not for long as B has to go off and i've got another invitation to attend to. I love the outfit of my gf, she mentioned she sourced out everything her way. Not from some bridal co or whatsoever. This definitely save costs and sometimes, it is much better than having weddings from bridal co as it is exactly the way we want it to be.

Anyway, just yesterday, had a date with B to Nasi Lemak Kukus, in which, was my first time being there. I love the concept of the shop, taste wise, average. We had a little drama upon dining there but instead of being pissed, we just laugh it off. hehee, totally unexpected. How selenge can we be?
While dining, a group of vespa boys, with their indie wear and all, came to dine in. Totally love seeing people who dress well. :))

Enough for today.

Oh i met Ilhan for the first time and i fell in love with him.
 





Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts