Art & heart

We headed to SAM today to witness some interesting works consisting of contemporary arts. I enjoy appreciating these deep art works in which is a way of expressing oneself, in which, for some it may be very abstract that only the artist know the deep message lies within it's art work. B was sweet enough to accompany me, then, sending me off to meet my ex colleagues. Uni came all the way from phillipines to spent time with us. Not only that, she puts in effort in uniting us together and indeed it was such a nice mini reunion for us!

I cant deny these bunch of colleagues are the nicest that i ever worked with. Somehow, we could just get along well and i believe we did great as a team. Truly, it is a blessing to experience working together and still be in contact till now. Uni is already back at her hometown by now but i know, we will always stay close with each other deep in our hearts. :)

And..being with B will always have a little bit of drama. I'm glad that it turned out fine and he's safe as he is now.
Much love!







Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts