Iftar with lepak gang

Alhamdulillah for today. We managed to iftar together. It ain't easy to have frequent meet ups due to our work etc However, today, we managed to have it without much difficulties. Ironically, Arep was the first to reach the location. We had Botak Jones, somewhere near for us.

It's my second time dining there and the food was yummy! I remembered my first time eating there, it was goood! :) I think it is worth the amount you paid for. Done with iftar, we had a short lepak session together. Something that we rarely do these days. Totally love the bunch when we're out together.

There have been numerous flight accident here and there. My prayers goes out to the air crews, hope my loved ones are protected from any tragic incidents.

Anyway, missing B :(





Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts