So soon

It passed by just like that. I didn't do as much when i have the opportunity to do so. I gave myself in more this time round, i'm not too sure why i'm not as discipline as the previous year. Now, i'm in a state where i can't do much but i won't stop doing whatever i can. Just so i can benefit the most from it. With much hope and prayers, this won't be my last. As i told myself for sure, next year should be better than the previous.

Anyway, few happenings in life here and there. Catching up with some good friends and spending time with loved ones, i can't thank god enough for the lovely people around me. Did some simple spring cleaning and i realized, it's time to throw away things that once meant alot to me. It's not done yet, more to be cleared but i've always treasured little things. But i can't anymore cause it's taking too much space. I need space for new stuffs.

Moving on, conversations with ayg gets serious these days. I can see how she is getting serious with her other half, in which, i'm more than happy for her. She told me an important message, ' Maybe that presence isn't here to stay. But it's meant to teach you more about life.' I couldn't agree more with her. Somehow, i love how frank she is with me because she knows so much of what i've been through.


These days, mind gets so active, sometimes, it's taking it's toll on me. Unable to sleep due to endless thoughts etc. I've had so much up there, that one day, i was out with B but still didn't have the opportunity to share much and as a result, we met again the next day. He sacrificed his sleep just to hear my rants and it felt really great to be able to share. :)

Sometimes, it's the thoughts that kills and i don't know how many times i need to remind myself.
B now knows how i look like when i'm deep in my thoughts and he will start to question me there and then. hee.

That's all for now. I should blog more. I need to write down little events that means alot to me. Cause i'll never know if i'd go through these little events anymore.

Do as much as you can for this last few days people.

:)

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts