A day to Mersing

18 Jan, we went to Mersing, a day trip for the grown ups. Mama randomly asked me the other day whether am I working on the 18th as she planned to go for a day trip with pa and sis. Immediately, I checked my schedule and coincidently, I was on off! So, she got the packages for us and we went there by coach. Sis became merlion before we reached Mersing itself. Indeed, Mersing is a peaceful pretty place. The wind was strong, it was cooling and a good place to fly kite.

However, something that I don't get it, houses there, people don't really practise good hygiene. I wonder why. The surau there, was also a little dirty. :( Then on the way back, we passed by some Chinese and indian temple and it makes me ponder why our surau can't be as clean as theirs. hmm..

But overall, it's a perfect breather that I need.

The next day was the first day for me. Topics we covered were pretty interesting, a lot of new terms and theories but it's all related to us, our lifespan development.

The day after the next day, I had an event shoot. My command held an event with a theme of back to school. Indeed, it's refreshing to attend events that has a certain interesting dress code. It's where one can see the creativity of oneself. A freedom of expression by dressing up. I love taking such events, except that poor lighting at venue can cause pictures to turn ugly. urgh.








Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts