Cosy conversations

It was B who planned to bring me to a cafe, Rouse. Our first time there, searching for the exact location takes a while as there were no obvious signages from the side of the road etc. I fell in love with the rustic vintage ambience, i love the concept of the surroundings. Something fresh and new, usng for cheap materials creating a cosy environment, the warm lighting and the way the food was serve. The servings were not that big but it's good in a way that it is healthy.

Conversations that we had brought us closer. Things will change in a matter of time. I will be more occupied and god knows how i will be coping but i'm praying hard that god will make this journey of mine a smooth one. Insyallah. I'm extremely nervous for this new beginning and i'm so glad that B is being so supportive of it. :)

Oh, done with Rouse, we headed to Mind Cafe@Prinsep, my previous working place. How it brings much memories to be back there. It impressed me with how smart he is when it comes to games that requires strategy. Somehow, my brain is rusty when it comes to that. We had about 3 hours of gaming, munchies and free flow drinks for about $10++. It's quite affordable and a good way of bonding session.

That's all for today. I'm feeling the pressure when i've yet to even have a proper start for my new journey. Till then, take care people!









































Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts