My prayers been answered

Ever since that day you went it, every night, my prayers goes out to you. Today, finally, is the day. After this, i hope this will make an impact in your life as well as ours. What i realised is that we've been taking for granted of what been given to us all this while. Health is the number one issue that can't be bought by money.

Sickness, it can strike anyone and anytime. That goes the same for death as well. Sometimes, there are no specific reason as to how or why one is striked by certain illnesses. I guess, these are all from the almighty. I'm sure certain people are chosen for a reason. A healthy man today can fall terribly ill the next day or even passed away. Life is so unpredictable and fragile in so many ways. Yet, we always have this mindset that we have a long way to go or we thought being healthy permits us to live longer. This might not necessarily be true.

I've witnessed enough to realised that death may strike anytime. It comes to a realisation that for all these health and wealth that has been given to us, by none other than almighty, there's only one way to say thank you, pray. Pray not just to thank for all the blessings, pray for courage, strength and believe in miracles of prayers.

That being said, that fateful day, i did something that was done when i was small. This pair of hands starts to feed the one who fed me till i'm able to feed myself. That touched me so deeply that i've realised that now is the time to take over their position. I need to be more observant, sensitive and give more of what i can. These few days, been tough on us. I'm not sure why but i felt so drained. Not that i did much physical work but i guess it's more of emotionally drained. It's tough when something happens and we all have to start adapting to sudden changes. It takes sacrifices and commitment.

I shall end off with expressing much gratitude and love to the ones who raised me up and showering me with never ending love.

Always in my prayers.
 i love you.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts