A day of running errands

Having a family is one of god greatest blessing. A supportive and united family is indeed important for the well being of oneself. However, having a big family with few errands to run might be an issue. Especially when one family can't fit into one cab. It could be quite a hassle going to and fro.

Thankfully, I'm able to drive around and so, initially, thought of renting a car for a day but after some words of advice by lovely B, he suggested to get his friend's car instead. Save cost, definitely. Well, I didn't really thought of driving the whole bunch since I got a normal 5 seater car but..somehow or rather, they managed to squeeze at the back with all the groceries shopping and I managed to get the errands all done in a day. :)


Alhamdulillah.

The area around kallang wave mall is quite nice to just sit and chill..no mosquitoes, as far as I've tried. The thing about chilling out at night is sometimes, it could be quite irritating. We could already found a nice spot but the presence of the mosquitoes just had to spoil it. The other day me and B were just chilling out at around punggol area and end up got bitten by sandfly, we didn't even sit for about up to 15mins!!!

That's how fast we were attacked! Damn it. The itch is still on going till today. Damn. Ended up, went home right after that due to time constraint.

On another note, Ramadan is left only 10 days :( Sad that I can't do much for now. To those who're able to..don't waste these few days left. :))

He's aging, he's gotten weaker. Unable to walk for far distance, will get tired easily and breatheless. He's taking care of his diet but still continuing with his nicotine addiction. Still worries me. I wish for my future one to stop this nicotine addiction too, it won't give any benefit in the long run. :(


Thank you dear almighty for making everything goes smoothly. Syukran.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts