Ramadan 2015

No one can run away from sinning because we are all sinners. Either way we will still sin as long as we're alive but that it's an excuse for us to stop repenting.

Alhamdulillah for this year, some improvement and changes were observed. I'm blessed and thankful for witnessing the beautiful progress. What matters is slowly and surely. Trying is better than not trying at all. I thank god for answering my prayers. All I want is the best for each of ourselves.

In fact, one of my target is achieved this year. Apart from that, rough planning is done and that really helps to ease my anxiety and worry. I've no idea why I was filled with worry and doubtful about it.

Insyallah, things will get better. Soon, sem 2 will begin and it'll be tougher than the beginning but I hope i'll pull through.

I need to sort out and control my emotions, filter these bad thoughts and emotions within me. Throw away the negativity and live life positively.

Yours truly,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts