EID MUBARAK 2015

Praises to the almighty for giving a little more to me this year. Somehow, thankfully, I managed to get leave for raya after few years of working and failing to get it. Finally, I got it this year and I even managed to drive my family around with the extras that I have. Paps is not at his best condition as compared to other years. So, it's the least I could do to reduce this burden and whatevernots.

The first 3 days managed to meet majority of my closed ones and so that's pretty much of my hari raya celebration for this year as of now. Weekdays, people starts working and coming weekends..i might be working so, not much opportunities to go for visiting as much.

I would like to share my experience of driving a Mitsubishi Outlander, got a brand new car and I totally didn't expect it. I rented car at Chan's Car rental. Upon partial payment of the car, I was asked to choose a car from CAT A and CAT B. CAT A I chose was a Toyota picnic as I drove it before, so I thought it's safer to choose cars which I'm already familiar with. From CAT B was Toyota Estima. Cars from CAT A cost slightly cheaper about $100-200 cheaper as compared to CAT B. Only closer to the date will they inform the outcome of our choices. I was telling B that most probably, they will release car from CAT B as it cost more. Obviously, the company wants to earn more, isn't it?

And...I was right! On the day of collection itself, they called and told me that Estima was not available instead, they upgraded me to Mistubishi Outlander, a brand new car. I didn't have much choices but to agree with whatever that has been offered to me. I was telling myself 'don't tell me it's the huge MPV type.'

So, I went over to the venue for collection and then, they showed me the car. It wasn't as huge as I imagined it to be and I pretty much loved it. Just that, it consumed quite an amount of fuel. Even B enjoyed driving it. hehehe. It was a good experience and the service provided by the company was clear and hassle free. I didn't have any issues with the car as well as the services provided and definitely wouldn't mind coming back again.

For the north siders, if you're looking for a reliable car rental company, you can try dropping by :
Chan's Car Rentals
363 Sembawang Rd, 758379
6753 2536




Yours truly,
saf

Comments

  1. kaiaoki12:52 am

    B..u should take picture of the car u rented..just a feedback hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts