Farewell to nani and boy

This year begins on a sad note for me because two of my beloved left me, in the hell place alone. I wasn't really prepared for this separation because honestly, it feels lonely not to have any of my close ones at work. I almost can't believe it. Work is already mundane and stagnant, the only thing that keeps me going is probably the existence of the close ones. I'm just not that welcoming in making newbies as someone I'm easily comfortable with.

Nevertheless, meeting them has been a beautiful encounter, the kind of friends i can depend on. We had a short self shot session at CheezzStudio (https://www.facebook.com/cheezzstudio/). I was welcomed by my own ex schoolmate, what a small world! This place has numerous props to play around with but i think it could fit up to 7 pax. Even so, 7 pax is quite cramped for us, we had a hard time trying to play around with the small space, as you can see. I think it's best suited up to 4 pax, for enough space to roam around.

Done with that photoshoot session, we proceeded to have dinner Noosh, esplanade. The whole specialities menu was not available, we were quite disappointed actually. Ended up ordering the normal food, paid normal food as such as a price 3x of the normal price if you eat at foodcourt setting. Honestly, nothing wow to me actually, i don't see the reason for hype of this place. The ondeh2 cake was delicious though. This, you shouldn't give a miss because the ondeh flavour is just nice!

In a nutshell, i'm going to miss my beloved ones dearly and i'm hoping i can survive working there...till god knows when.. :(













































Loves,
saf

Comments

Popular Posts